The Christmas Holiday season is here and we have decided to help out some families in our community by signing up through the Lorton Community Action Center to sponsor a few kids and teenagers this Holiday season. This will be our second year working with the LCAC and we are very excited to help. Every year the LCAC runs a huge toy drive, and we have decided to work with them again.
We have chosen to donate 30 of these gifts for children. If you would like to participate and purchase a gift for one of these kids, instructions are below.
We are excited for this opportunity and hope you will participate with you.
How to Participate:
- There will be a Christmas tree set up at the CFWS box with paper ornaments on it
- Each ornament will contain a name, a gift description, an ID #, and the gender of the individual
- Pick an ornament.
- If you would like to do more than 1, make sure you sign up for all the ornaments you take 🙂
- Sign up at the front desk with your name and the child’s name on the ornament.
- Go buy the gift!
- Attach the ornament to the gift, and return it to the CFWS Christmas Tree.
- Leave the gift in the store packaging – DO NOT wrap the gift in gift wrap.
Please return all gifts by Saturday, Dec. 17 at 10:00am. We will be taking the gifts to drop them off at the Lorton Community Action Center at 10:30am the 17th.
We are excited to be helping out those in our community this year, and we can’t wait to see you all get involved in this with us!