- FEBRUARY 14, 2017 – VALENTINES DAY WOD
Come dressed in reds, pinks, purples and throw down together. Everyone who participates that day will be entered into a raffle to win an AWESOME gift.
- FEBRUARY 18, 2017 – SKILLS CLINIC
This 90 minute clinic will breakdown the following skills: Snatch cycling, Clean cycling, Push Press/Push Jerk cycling, Gymnastics skills: pull-ups, toes to bar.
- Pricing: $15 for members, $25 for non members
- FEBRUARY 19, 2017 – CFWS CFG OPEN DRAFT
The draft will take place at 11am on Sunday morning and be mandatory for the team captains only. For additional information, please email Ryan (email@example.com).
- FEBRUARY 20, 2017 – OPEN GYM ONLY
The box will be closed for President’s Day – all classes are cancelled. Come join us from 9am-12pm for Open Gym.
- FEBRUARY 21, 2017 – NUTRITION (RP) CHALLENGE KICK-OFF
Every year, the CFWS community participates in a nutritional challenge – once in the spring, the other in the fall. On February 21 at 6pm, we will be kicking off the Spring RP Challenge with a 90 minute Q&A session. The session is geared for those individuals who are new to the Renaissance Periodization methodology, where we will discuss the basics of the RP Templates and why there has been such a high success rate. We will officially begin the RP Challenge with the first Weigh-In on Saturday, February 25 at 8am. As in seasons past, we will have weigh-ins every 2 weeks (for accountability) and WOD challenges (for fun!) throughout the 12 weeks.Any veteran RPer who would like to participate in the Spring Challenge, please be sure to sign up (see the sheet at the front desk) AND attend the first weigh-in.Important Dates:
- February 21: 6:00pm – 7:30pm, RP Q&A Session
- February 25: 8:00am – 9:15am, First Weigh-In
- May 20: 8:00am – 9:15am, Last Weigh-In
- FEBRUARY ON RAMP COURSE DATES
Session A: February 6, 7, 9 from 6pm – 7:30pm
Session B: February 21, 22, 23 from 6pm – 7:30pm
To register for the course, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.