Barbell Strength: 15 minutes
Conditioning/Sport: 10 min. TIME CAP
Power Clean 135#/95#
*TARGET INTENSITY = 9
– Power Cleans: Athlete should be able to perform power cleans at a smooth and steady pace, whether via touch-and-go sets with moderate breaks or singles with very short breaks. Scale load to allow for this.
– Ring Dips: Should be performed in no more than four sets per round. Preferred substitions: Parallel bar dips or triceps dips on a box or bench.
– Floor Press: 8-8-8-8
– Build over the first three sets
– The third set should be near maximal, leaving one good rep in the tank.
– Drop 10% for the fourth set.