For Time: 10 min. TIME CAP
50 Handstand Pushups, Open Standard
Scale in the following order, from highest to lowest requisite proficiency:
(1) 50 Pike Pushups, IF and ONLY IF the athlete can maintain a strong hollow and vertical torso
(2) 50 Seated Dumbbell Press using a weight the athlete could perform for a set of 12-15
Conditioning: Partner Workout
AMRAP 8 min.:
“Mario and Luigi”
21 Burpees over the bar
21 Calorie Airdyne
21 Thursters (135/95)
18 Burpees over the bar
18 Calorie Airdyne
15 Burpees over the bar
15 Calorie Airdyne
15 Thrusters…. etc. (going down by 3s)
**TARGET INTENSITY = 9
– If you complete the round of 3, go back to the top and begin again.
– Only 1 athlete may work at a time, however you can switch as often as you want.
– Burpees are not “bar facing”.
– Every 90 seconds for 10 sets: 2 Cleans
– For athletes who have a 1RM clean, start at 65%. Add weight after no fewer than two sets.