We will be CLOSED on Monday, September 4 for Labor Day.
There will be two session for Open Gym:
9am – 12pm
3pm – 5pm
Classes will resume on Tuesday, September 5, 2017
12:00 Volume Accumulation of one of the following, listed from highest to lowest proficiency:
1) Strict Chest-to-Bar Pullup
2) Strict Pullup
3) Pullup Negative
4) Piked Assisted Pullup
5) Ring Row
– Regardless of which exercise the athlete performs, the emphasis is on submaximal sets with perfect mechanics.
– Advanced athletes may scale this up to a chest to bar with a tempo of X131 (accelerate up, pause at top, three second eccentric, pause at bottom.)
10 Push Press, 135#/95#
10 Goblet Jump Squats, 24kg/16kg
– Athlete should be able to complete each round in no more than two sets. Scale load accordingly.
– Athlete should be able to complete each round in no more than two sets. Scale reps accordingly. Scale movement to straight hanging leg raise as high as possible, OR a toes-to-kettlebell variation appropriate to the athlete’s level of proficiency.
Goblet Jump Squat:
– Both of the athlete’s feet must fully leave the floor, but there is no height requirement beyond that. Athlete should be able to complete each set unbroken. Scale load accordingly.
– Scale movement to Goblet squat with no jump.
– Athlete should be able to complete each round in no more than two sets. Scale reps accordingly.
– Less than 3 months experience, scale movement to jumping pullup.
5:00 @ 6, 3:00 @ 7, 2:00 @ 8
100/75 Calories For Time
3:00 @ 6 cooldown