100 Double Unders
75 Wall Ball, 20# to 10’/14# to 9′
Double Under: Athlete should be able to complete each round in no more than two minutes. Scale Reps accordingly.
– – MOD1: 2 Singles for 1 Double
Wall Ball: Athlete should be able to complete each round in no more than three minutes.
– – MOD1: Scale repetitions accordingly.
– – MOD2: Scale load/height
1) Back Squat 5×5, use 90% of last weeks heaviest set of 6
If the athlete did not perform last week’s sets of 6, they should perform that workout instead.
2) Snatch + Overhead Squat 12×1 EMOM
Start at 75%. Add load after no fewer than two, no more than four good lifts.
1) 5 Sets:
5 Tuck Front Lever Pulls w/ 0:05 negative
5 Ring/Matador Dips, pause at top and turn rings out (TEMPO: 33X3) – 3sec. down, 3sec. hold at bottom, 1sec. up, 3sec. hold at top
20 Banded Straight Arm Pull Aparts