NEW Class Schedule Begins on Monday, April 2, 2018
In the Fall of 2017 (Monday, November 6th) we added two new classes to our weekly class schedule. Those classes included: 6:30am and 7:00pm. Between November 2017 and March 2018, we have used this time frame as a trial period for both classes to see the interest from our community and consistency of attendance.
After analyzing some numbers, and discussing best options, we have decided to make the following updates to our weekly class schedule:
- We will be adjusting the 6:30am class schedule to ONLY Wednesday mornings.
- We will be adding a 7pm class on Wednesday evenings.
Beginning the week of April 2nd, 2018 our UPDATED weekly class schedule is as follows:
- Monday 5:30am, 9:30am, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm
- Tuesday 5:30am, 9:30am, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm
- Wednesday 5:30am, 6:30am, 9:30am, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm
- Thursday 5:30am, 9:30am, 4:00pm, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm
- Friday 5:30am, 9:30am, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm
Over the next three months we will continue to monitor both feedback and attendance to see how these changes fare for our community. After this time period we will reassess and adjust as needed.
Along with this update to our class schedule, we want to take this time to remind everyone to RSVP FOR THEIR CLASS AT LEAST 12 HOURS IN ADVANCE. We are not encouraging you to do this, we are requiring you to do this.
With the continued growth of our amazing community, we are considering the initiation of capping classes sometime in the near future. We want to make sure the size of our classes does not have a negative effect on the quality of our coaching. By capping classes, it will allow our coaches to focus more on coaching and teaching, and less on managing. All in an effort to provide our members with the best experience possible.
If anyone would like to discuss the modifications to our class schedule, don’t hesitate to email us at any time.
Again, this UPDATED weekly class schedule will begin the week of April 2nd, 2018