- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, CF-L1
- CrossFit Kids Trainer
- CrossFit Regional Athlete (Team – Crossfit West Springfield) – 2016
- CrossFit Regional Athlete (Team – Crossfit West Springfield) – 2015
- CrossFit Regional Athlete (Team – Capital Crossfit) – 2013
- CrossFit Regional Athlete (Team – Capital Crossfit) – 2012
Growing up I was into sports – karate, softball, basketball and volleyball – and just playing outside with my neighborhood friends. I loved being social and being active. As a young adult, I played volleyball as a Libero at Towson University from 2001-2005; and upon graduating, I became an active member in the volleyball community playing in leagues and tournaments throughout the Mid-Atlantic. After a while, I found myself bored and not pushing myself as I once had in college – I needed something more. In 2011, I was introduced to Crossfit and since then, I have never looked back. I started out as a beginner, moved to being competitive, and transitioned into coaching. What started as a way to just “workout ” has turned into a lifestyle.
I love the way Crossfit has built a worldwide community, a community that shares information on having a healthier (physical, emotional and mental) lifestyle and supports one another. I love being a part of that BIG community, but also too, I love being able to share that information and experience with all of those who step into Crossfit West Springfield.