Hang Snatch 3-3-3, 3×3
Build over the first three sets. The weight used on the third set should be repeated for the remaining three sets.
3-6-9 Hang Squat Clean, 205#/145#
(TIMECAP: 12:00, TARGET INTENSITY: 9)
– Muscle-Up: Scale volume to the appropriate ability (ex: 5-4-3 or 3-2-1)
– – If MU cannot be performed, Banded MU Transition, 1:1 Ring Row with Sit Back/Dip/Pushup .
– Hang Squat Clean: Scale weight to be performed, at a minimum, singles with short breaks for the entire workout.
1) Behind-The-Neck Jerk 3-3-3, 3×3
– Build over the first three sets. The weight used on the third set should be repeated for the remaining three sets.
2a) Hanging Leg Raises 3×5-10 (TEMPO: X131)
2b) Box Pike Walks 3×10 steps/each direction