Front Squat 4RM (TIMECAP: 20:00)
4 Front Squats, 135#/95#
6 Hang Power Cleans, 135#/95#
8 Box Jump Overs, 24″/20″
Select load for athlete to be able to work consistently, at a smooth but not necessarily fast pace.
– Front Squat: Athelte should be able to complete each round in no more than two sets.
– Hang Power Clean: Athlete should be able to complete each round in no more than three sets.
– Deadlift: Athelte should be able to complete each round in no more than two sets.
1) 3 Rounds for Total Distance:
2:00 Handstand Walk
All athletes who can handstand walk should do so for this workout, even if they accrue minimal distance. Scale movement to one of the following.
Partner Assisted Handstand Walk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-T7wwVQgHI make sure not to push sets to failure!
Bear Walk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNwx_LsGgrc focus on position and control, not speed/total distance.
2) Assault Bike 50 minutes @ 6 + 75/60 Calorie Surges
@ 10:00, 20:00, 30:00, and 40:00, Bike 75/60 Calories @ 9
Over the course of each 10 minute set, you should be gradually building your pace to a near maximal effort at the allotted time. Then cool down/recover as you enter the next segment, and start building your pace again.
5 Bar Muscle Ups or Box Supported Bar MUs
5 Single Leg Squats/side / *use a box as needed
15-30 Double Unders
5 Sets of:
10 V-Ups + 10 Suitcases + 10 Hollow Rocks
*rest 90 seconds