Back Squat 3RM, then 90%x3x3
– Find 3RM over 5 working sets
– Begin working sets at 65% of most recent 1RM
– Percentages for backoff sets are based on today’s 3RM.
5 Rounds For Time:
15 Deadlifts, 225#/155#
15 Chest-to-Bar Pullups
(TIMECAP: 15:00, TARGET INTENSITY: 9.5)
Notes: Athlete should be able to complete each round of Deadlifts in 1-2 sets, Chest-to-Bar Pullups in a maximum of 3 sets.
– Deadlift: Load they can move quickly with good form and in large sets.
– Chest-to-Bar Pullup: a) Pullups b) Jumping chest-to-bar pullups (Jump-and-drop)