Row 2x1000m, work:rest 1:1
10 Rounds For Time:
5 Push Ups
5 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, 95#/65#
5 Wall Ball, 20#/14# to 10′
(TIMECAP: 10:00, TARGET INTENSITY: 9)
- Ring Dip: No more than two sets with short break. Scale movement to push-ups, further scale through pushup variations (knees, hands on bench, hands on wall.)
- Sumo Deadlift High Pull: Should be unbroken, scale load accordingly.
- Wall Ball: Athlete should be able to complete every round unbroken. Scale load and height accordingly.
- Static Rope Hold: 5×10-15sec.
- Start with arms overhead, fully extended, gripping rope
- Pull chest to hands, elevating feet off floor
- Hold chest as close to hands as possible for designated time
- Rx+ = L-Hang (legs parallel to floor, body in shape of “L”
- Mod. = 10×3-5sec.
- EMOM x 10: 3-5 Kipping Knees to Elbows
- Focus on active shoulder position, hollow body
- As you tuck knees, actively pull down on bar
- Immediately after tucking knees, throw your legs back down to the ground